Customer Support sales@CarlisleIT.com
Carlisle Medical Technologies is a designer and manufacturer of high performance SpO2 cables & sensors, serving the medical device and healthcare industries worldwide. Our SpO2 cables & sensors meet the stringent requirements for medical applications and have earned the reputation for reliable, accurate performance in demanding patient monitoring environments.
Our design, engineering, and manufacturing staffs have the expertise and experience to produce SpO2 cables that meet the various certifications and regulations required for different regions throughout the world.
Carlisle produces a wide variety of SpO2 adapter cables and sensors including:
- Disposable and reusable cable
- Rugged, reliable cables for demanding monitoring environments
- Fully shielded, low-noise cables manufactured
- Forward/backward interconnect compatibility to existing standards
- Finished products and sub-assemblies
- Custom patient and monitor cable interconnect solutions Our manufacturing locations are FDA registered and ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certified.
At Carlisle, our commitment to quality and attention to detail ensure that your SpO2 adapter cables and sensors will meet the most stringent requirements, providing proper fit, function, and interconnectivity for patient and monitoring devices. We have the capacity to manufacture quantities from prototype through very high volume at cost-effective prices. Our manufacturing processes are validated and our inhouse testing and product verification services ensure that your products meet or exceed your requirements, and will provide reliable, accurate performance every time.
Carlisle facilities that produce medical products are all ISO 13485 and registered with the FDA as required.
Contact us today to learn more about our SpO2 cable and sensor solutions.